- *NEW* one-size-fits-all QuickFit™ headgear is designed to make your AirFit P10 easy to adjust and fit at home.
- QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air - allowing you and your partner to sleep comfortably at night. Studies have shown that the AirFit P10 is approx. 50% quieter than its predecessor.1,2
- Designed for maximum comfort and unobtrusiveness.
- Flexible tubing allows you to move freely during the night without having to worry about your mask seal being compromised.
- 50% lighter than ResMed’s previous nasal pillow mask.2
- Includes multiple key-clip nasal pillows that feature colour-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for quick and easy fitting.
- Mask features a minimalist three-piece design that makes it easy for anyone to assemble, fit, and clean their AirFit P10 mask.
- Standard mask pack (blue headgear) - includes S, M, and L nasal pillows.
- For Her mask pack (pink headgear) - includes XS, S, and M nasal pillows.
AirFit P10 guides:
- Watch a video on how to fit the AirFit P10 here
- Not sure if the AirFit P10 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit P10 user guide here
- Sound power level of 21 dBA – AirFit P10 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2020. ID A4872836.
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants. Data on file; ID A3135273.
The ResMed AirFit P10 is a quiet, comfortable, and lightweight nasal pillows mask that is suitable for patients who are on CPAP therapy. The mask comes complete with frame, multiple different-sized nasal pillows, and an adjustable QuickFit™ elastic headgear for increased comfort and stability.
There are two different AirFit P10 mask variations to choose from. Choose from either the blue "Standard" (incl. S, M, and L nasal pillows) or pink "for Her" (incl. XS, S, and M nasal pillows) mask systems.
I love this, its way quieter and very comfortable, I sleep much better with this because it doesnt restrict my movements
Recommend this to everyone, and delivery is so fast
First nasal pillows mask I’ve used and finding it a lot more user friendly than the full face airfit mask I also have.
Very happy with this mask. Switched from a full face mask and have the P10 very comfortable and light weight. Since I have a beard I struggled to get a good seal with a full face but have been getting a great seal with this mask
I'd highly recommend it.