Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
Featuring ResMed's unique volume-assurance mode â iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) â Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patients changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
- Easy set up - Lumis 150 VPAP ST ventilator is easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirViewâ âResMeds cloud-based patient management system â for remote monitoring.
- Individually responsive with IntelligentAir - a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs: iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit. intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (ie, if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- AutoEPAP** - monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions. Vsync, TiControlâ and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously â so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design - designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto - for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAirâ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAirâ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically âwith no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.