Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
Featuring ResMed's unique volume-assurance mode iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patients changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
- Easy set up - Lumis 150 VPAP ST ventilator is easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView ResMeds cloud-based patient management system for remote monitoring.
- Individually responsive with IntelligentAir - a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs: iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit. intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (ie, if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- AutoEPAP** - monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions. Vsync, TiControl and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design - designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto - for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically with no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We know how important your sleep therapy is and to have the equipment you want, when you need it. As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it.
We ship throughout New Zealand and use CourierPost for delivery.
Free Delivery is available on order totals over $59.00.
For orders under $59, the cost of delivery is $7.50.
CourierPost: Delivery throughout New Zealand is 1-3 working days.
CourierPost - Rural Delivery: Delivery to a RD delivery address in New Zealand is 2-5 working days.
You can return your items within 14 days.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.