ResMed's AirTouch F20 full face mask features a revolutionary new UltraSoftTM memory foam cushion designed to mould to the contours of your face, to feel extra comfortable against your skin.
The new foam cushion technology also helps you get an outstanding mask seal. In recent studies, 98% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal on AirTouch F20.1,2
- ResMed's softest mask ever - the introduction of UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion technology makes the AirTouch F20 ResMed's softest mask ever. The mask moulds to your unique features, creating an outstanding seal, without excessive pressure or irritation caused by force.
- Whisper quiet - ResMed QuietAir™ diffuser vent gently disperses air, quietly and efficiently out of the mask, reaching a volume of only 21 decibels! That's the equivalent noise of a quiet rural valley mountain slope.
- Breathable seal - ResMed's UltraSoft memory foam cushion technology means heat and moisture can escape more readily.
- Less red marks - AirTouch F20 allows for a broader distribution of force across the mask and the foam means more air can pass across the skin, and there is less friction and pressure. These features combined make red marks less likely and if they do occur, less prominent, fading quicker.
- Modular design -Made with interchangeable components, the AirTouch F20 allows you to easily mix and match them with your AirFit F20 mask. So you can change your mask cushion from foam to silicone at your convenience.
- Low maintenance replaceable cushion - Simply wipe down the cushion with a CPAP wipe ready for the next night's usage. For optimal performance, it is recommended that the foam cushion is replaced every 30 days.
You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- ResMed AirTouch F20 internal international fitting study of 34 existing CPAP patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016; ID A3774922.
- ResMed AirTouch F20 internal international fitting study of 43 existing CPAP patients, conducted between 25/07/2016 – 05/08/2016; ID A3846174.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We know how important your sleep therapy is and to have the equipment you want, when you need it. As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it.
We ship throughout New Zealand and use CourierPost for delivery.
CourierPost: Delivery throughout New Zealand is 1-3 working days.
CourierPost - Rural Delivery: Delivery to a RD delivery address in New Zealand is 2-5 working days.
You can return your items within 14 days.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality and VERY comfortable to use
I've only just started using a CPAP machine and find this mask incredibly comfortable. It is so easy to put on and clean as well.
An amazing product! Soft memory foam that moulds well to your face reducing leaks and provides excellent comfort. Would never go back to traditional silicone face mask. A real lifesaver to reduce pressure areas on your face and nose. Awesome product thank you
So much better than the older latex mask and is so much better and easier to put on and remove.
Having been on a CPAP machine well over ten years, having to have to wear face protection because of the latex mask affecting my skin. When I saw this product advertised and looked into it I just new I had to try it. Now having used it for 7 nights now I can't thank you enough ResMed. A1