Research shows that sleep apnea in women is different to sleep apnea in men. So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too.
The AirSense 10 Autoset for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed to give you a great night's sleep. This self-adjusting device has an integrated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
- AutoSet algorithm - responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is tailored to meet the special sleep needs of women.
- AutoRamp™ - with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Quiet - Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night's sleep.
- Simple and intuitive user interface - provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- SmartStart - function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology.
- Complete offering - The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can be paired with the AirFit for Her mask series to provide you with a complete therapy solution.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her sleep therapy device, ClimateLine Air breathing tube, 90W AC Adapter, 1 standard air filter (pre-installed in the device), SD card (pre-installed), convenient carrying case, user guide|