Wake up on top of the world
ResMed AirFit™ N30i is a nasal cradle mask from the AirFit 30 series range which gives you the freedom to sleep in any position and get close to your bed partner. The discreet, “under the nose” design features a convenient top-of-the-head tube design, a comfortable nasal cradle cushion and a self-adjusting SpringFit frame for a stable fit.¹ All of which will help you to wake up feeling on top of the world!
Key features of AirFit N30i:
• Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night¹, even when you move in your sleep
• Discreet nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening your therapy while a stable seal
• Each mask pack includes 3 different sized nasal cushions, so you can easily try each option until you find the right size for you!
• Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
• A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch¹.
• Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a soft and comfortable experience².
• Can be used with most CPAP Machines (though it can not be used with ResMed's AirMini due to that device's unique ventilation system)
Plus - The N30i comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. So you can buy online and try with total peace of mind!
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
2. ResMed external fitting study of existing 37 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 09/04/2018 - 20/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4327753.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very comfortable and simple mask to wear. I get no seepage, no slipping and if you are a spinner in bed it always comes with you. Probably the best mask I have ever had - however there is one quite real problem, instead of them using a diffuser for the venting air, they have simply just drilled a set of small holes in the front of the mask - this results in the production of a jet of cold, high pressure air shooting out of the mask which makes this mask quite companion unfriendly, and even makes lying in bed with you hands and arms outside of the quilt too cold to bear. If they can sort this out I’d never buy another mask but this really needs to be adjusted, they did it for the nasal pillow variant, why not the cushion model
Got this about five days ago, at first I had issues with the fit, but now works well and happy with the fit and the ease of turning due to the hose being on top of mask. Only issue I still have is air leaking at top where mask is connected to main machine
I just love this mask. It's so light and easy to put on and get off. The air hose placement is fantastic and it feels as it you are sleeping without any air connection at all. It must be heaven if you are a complete 100% nose breather - I'm finding a very dry mouth in the morning and am guessing that I'm doing some mixed mouth/nose breathing in there. Might have to go back to my full face mask and I'll be finding it hard after trying this little beauty.