With its simple design and slip-on headgear, this mask aims to fit into your lifestyle with ease. And with its narrow profile, the cushion evenly sits under your nose, so it's a great option if you sleep on your side.1
Key features of AirFit N30:
• Adjustable QuickFitTM elastic headgear with split strap is designed to make AirFit N30 easy to slip on and off, and make minor adjustments if needed.
• Curved cushion cradles under your nose for a comfortable fit1, and is designed to prevent nostril soreness and red marks on the nasal bridge.
• QuietAirTM vent is designed to gently diffuse exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance.
• Simple design has only three parts so it's easy to clean and reassemble.
You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
Plus - The AirFit N30 comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. So you can buy online and try with total peace of mind!
* As of October, 2019. Based on available user guide data. The total weight of AirFit N30, which includes the headgear and excludes the packaging, is 45g.
1. ResMed guided external clinical study of 17 evaluable CPAP mask users from 12-25 February, 2019 in Sydney, AU who trialled ResMed AirFit N30 at home for 7 nights in place of their prescribed mask, ResMed AirFit P10. CPAP users rated subjective criteria for AirFit N30 and AirFit P10 on a Likert Scale of 0-10.
This mask comes with a 14-day money back guarantee. So you can purchase this mask with peace of mind!