ResMed AirFit F30i full face mask features a comfortable UltraCompact cushion and top-of-head tube connection,1 so you have the freedom to sleep in many positions. Thanks to the under-the-nose cushion, red marks and discomfort on your nasal bridge are a thing of the past. Plus - The F30i comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. So you can buy online and try with total peace of mind!
- Top-of-head tube connection with 360° rotation elbow means you can move freely in bed.
- UltraCompact under-the-nose cushion provides a wide field of vision while eliminating red marks and discomfort on the nasal bridge.
- Magnetic clips conveniently guide the headgear to the frame, so the mask is quick to put on and take off. 2
- Soft open-edge headgear is designed for extra softness and comfort.
- Optional soft wraps can help add softness and comfort at the cheeks.
AirFit F30i guides:
- Your frame fitting guide for the AirFit F30i can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template for the Airfit F30i can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit F30i is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit F30i user guide here
1 ResMed guided external clinical study of 48 evaluable current full face CPAP mask users from Oct. 24 to Nov. 20, 2018 in Sydney, AU and San Diego, CA, who trialled AirFit F30i and a competitor full face mask at home.
2 Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic hemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good mask for me as it blows excess air away from my face so not irritating my dry eye.
horrible for me, leaks around nose. will be returning for a refund.