ResMed AirFit™ F30 ultra-compact mask offers you a clear field of vision and less facial contact compared to traditional full face masks. The snug cushion nestles comfortably¹ under your nose, not over it. ResMed's performant QuietAir™ vent helps to facilitate a more peaceful sleep for patients and their bed partner. This is a mask that makes it easier to feel free, sleep well and relax into the benefits of therapy.
Key features of AirFit F30:
• The under-the-nose design means freedom from red marks on the bridge of your nose.
• Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360 rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
• QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance, making it one of ResMed's quietest full-face masks.
• Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that's fast to fit and easy to take on and off.¹
You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
Plus - The F30 comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. So you can buy online and try with total peace of mind!
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 - 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547 / eLB1142-786.
This mask comes with a 14-day money back guarantee! So you can purchase this mask with peace of mind!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was interested in the mask because of the smaller footprint compared to “traditional” full face masks. I opted for the larger of the two sizes available using the sizing template. I use an F20 FFM in the large size but figured this wasn’t a like to like comparison.
The positives are that the build quality etc are what you expect from ResMed. Absolutely no complaints there. However, I found the mask to be too tight, even with the headgear as loose as it could be. I also found the sides of the nostril piece to be quite hard, probably because of the tightness of the straps.
So my issues with the mask are specific to me. Other users may find that the headgear is a better, looser fit than I experienced.
Overall it is a good product but not one that works for me.
I have struggled a lot with full-face and nasal marks in the past.
The F30 is almost excellent, with a lot less air bleeding than all the other masks I have tried.
F30 is well worth a try.
purchased F30 mask after 3 months of trying to get to grips with F20 mask , what a difference this had made for me so much more comfortable and no sore nose , no leaking air so not getting woken up during the night ..