ResMed AirFit™ F30 ultra-compact mask offers you a clear field of vision and less facial contact compared to traditional full face masks. The snug cushion nestles comfortably¹ under your nose, not over it. ResMed's performant QuietAir™ vent helps to facilitate a more peaceful sleep for patients and their bed partner. This is a mask that makes it easier to feel free, sleep well and relax into the benefits of therapy.
Key features of AirFit F30:
• The under-the-nose design means freedom from red marks on the bridge of your nose.
• Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360 rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
• QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance, making it one of ResMed's quietest full-face masks.
• Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that's fast to fit and easy to take on and off.¹
You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
Plus - The F30 comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. So you can buy online and try with total peace of mind!
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 - 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547 / eLB1142-786.
This mask comes with a 14-day money back guarantee! So you can purchase this mask with peace of mind!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
purchased F30 mask after 3 months of trying to get to grips with F20 mask , what a difference this had made for me so much more comfortable and no sore nose , no leaking air so not getting woken up during the night ..