The AirFit F20 is the latest in the range of innovative full face CPAP masks from ResMed. Designed to fit everyone, the AirFit F20 offers exceptional fit, comfort and visual freedom.
- Exceptional fit - AirFit F20 delivers a great fit and robust seal. Designed for all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- Comfortable - New InfinitySeal silicone cushion is designed to accommodate your movements throughout the night and tolerate misfitting.
- Easy to use - magnetic clips for quick fitting and ease of use.
- Visual freedom - the under-the-eye frame design provides visual freedom and minimal facial contact.
- Flexible fabric-lined frame - delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear - assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
- Women’s for Her variant - available for more tailored therapy
Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes.
Sizing for your AirFit F20
- You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide: use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face. The top of the guide should correspond with the top of your nasal bridge.
- the lower part of the guide indicates which mask size is best for your face.
- The size that aligns with the crease below your lower lip will be your recommended fit.
- If you’re between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger option for greater comfort.
- As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 74-86 mm: Small
- Between 86-98 mm: Medium
- Between 98-110 mm: Large
Exploring the AirFit F20
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A big improvement for my partner from the nasal mask as it doesn't emit exhaust air noisily. Very comfortable.
Very comfortable mask that sits nicely on the face and is air leak free, even with a beard. No red marks, no sweaty discomfort, and easy to adjust.