ResMed AirFit™ F20 for Her is a compact full-face mask that offers women exceptional fit, comfort and visual freedom thanks to innovative design.
- Designed for women - ResMed’s for Her range of masks and devices haves been adapted to suit women’s facial features and lifestyle preferences. Experience the same performance as our standard range; enjoy the luxury of a design tailored for women.
- Exceptional fit - easy to use, AirFit F20 for Her delivers a great fit and robust seal. Designed for women of all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- Comfortable - InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for comfort and security throughout the night.
- Easy to use - magnetic clips for quick fitting, in terms of stability and user-friendly experience.
- Visual freedom - the under-the-eye frame design provides visual freedom and minimal facial contact. You can see and do more, and feel great.
- Extra movement - the flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
Available in Small and Medium sizes.
Sizing for your AirFit F20 for Her
- You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide: use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- The top of the guide should correspond with the top of your nasal bridge, the lower part of the guide indicates which mask size is best for your face.
- The size that aligns with the crease below your lower lip will be your recommended fit.
- If you’re between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger option for greater comfort.
- As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 74-86 mm: Small
- Between 86-98 mm: Medium