ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1120.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
The AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave is a highly-responsive adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) that is specifically designed to treat patients exhibiting central sleep apnea (CSA), mixed sleep apnea and periodic breathing, with or without obstructive sleep apnea.
In CSA, normal breathing can be affected by reduced sensitivity to abnormal oxygen levels in the blood, leading to over-compensation in signals sent from the brain to the lungs to slow down (reduce tidal volumes) or speed up (increase tidal volumes) and breath rates and sizes.
CSA is different to obstructive sleep apnoea, which is caused by a blockage in the upper airway. Your clinician will advise you if you have CSA. Some people have both types of sleep apnoea and this device will treat both.
- Modes of operation - AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with two modes: ASVAuto and ASV.
- ASVAuto mode - adapts to a your ventilatory and upper airway stability needs on a breath-by-breath basis.
- ASV mode - the EPAP can be manually titrated to set the optimal fixed EPAP to keep the upper airway open.
- Staying connected - featuring the most clinically studied ASV algorithm PaceWave the machine also features a built-in HumidAir humidifier and built-in wireless connectivity, so your healthcare professional can stay more connected to your therapy progress than ever before.
- Easy-Breathe - pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of your normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Continuous leak management - enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and to have the equipment you want, when you need it. As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it.
We ship throughout New Zealand and use CourierPost for delivery.
Free Delivery is available on order totals over $59.00.
For orders under $59, the cost of delivery is $7.50.
CourierPost: Delivery throughout New Zealand is 1-3 working days.
CourierPost - Rural Delivery: Delivery to a RD delivery address in New Zealand is 2-5 working days.
You can return your items within 14 days.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.