The DreamWear Nasal Mask is a nasal mask that leaves line of sight open by having a frame structure that rests a cushion below the nostrils instead of covering the entire nose. This is a nasal mask that provides airflow by covering both nostrils. It is a hybrid mask is has features of traditional nasal and nasal pillows CPAP masks.
- Innovative Frame - the DreamWear frame is made up of silicone tubing which allows airflow to pass through to the nasal cushion. The frame helps accommodate those that sleep in nearly all positions achieve and maintain proper seal and airflow to the cushion. If one side of the mask frame is closed off by being laid on, the airflow will be directed entirely through the other side to prevent any loss in airflow.
- Under the Nose Cushion - the DreamWear cushion rests under the nose and provides airflow to both nostrils. The cushion does not cover the nose, helping alleviate sores and irritation on the bridge of the nose.
- Open Line of Sight - with the combination of frame and under the nose cushion, the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask leaves the field of vision open for nighttime reading and TV watching.
- Multiple Sizes Available - the DreamWear is available in multiple size configurations to better fit a wide range of users. The frame is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. Most users will find the medium frame the best fit. The nasal cushion is available in four sizes: small, medium, medium wide, and large. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.
- Hose Connection at Top of Head - the DreamWear has it's elbow connection at the top of the head, allowing for the CPAP hose to be routed above the user while sleeping to help reduce tug on the mask. If sleeping positions change during the night, the swiveling connection will allow the mask to move freely.